Saturday 14 July 2012

Rave Review: Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic


                                  
Hello my little newbies,
                                   So recently I have been obsessed with skincare and studying Beauty Therapy does not help! Cleanse and Polish by Liz Earle has been a staple in my cupboards for over two years now, it has done wonders! I never let it run out so I always have back up stored. Everyone in my house loves it (I've even caught my brother using it but no one is allowed to find out). In March I decided to step up and get the Skin Tonic to complete the regime and I now LOVE it! Its similar to a toner but isn't one which im super duper glad about as I have such dry, dehydrated, flaky skin and this does not contain any alcohol so its great for people with dry skin and oily skin as if it has alcohol it just strips the skin and makes the skin produce more oil than is required. The smell is also lovely, it might not be everyones cup of tea but I feel that its so refreshing and think that if it was hot in the UK i would be spraying it all day just to make me feel better in hot temperatures. The Instant Boost Skin Tonic does exactly what it says on the bottle. It contains aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber, calendula and vitamin E. The aloe vera is great for softening the skin and the chamomile, cucumber, calendula and vitamin E are great for soothing.  I bought mine out of John Lewis and they did not have a great selection. However, on the Liz Earle website they have sizes ranging from 30ml to 200ml bottles and the price range starting at £5.25 it is a great opportunity to be able to try it just to make sure it works for you. I sometimes suffer from quite bad spots if I am ever allergic to anything and this usually settles it right down. A big thumbs up from me!!!


           Until next time enjoy


                             Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment